Please read our private policy very carefully.
Customers – individuals who register, on their own or on behalf of an entity, to use our services with the creation of a client account.
Event/Marketing Participants – individuals who provide their information to when they register for webinars, subscribe to marketing material, participate in surveys or contests, or attend other StateZero events.
StateZero uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
• To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
• To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with StateZero for the Services.
• To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
• To provide you with information logs associated with the use of StateZero’s Services.
• To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
• To develop new features and functionality to our Services and Website.
• To collect payment and bill for our Services.
• To help personalize searches.
• To diagnose problems.
• To find and prevent fraud.
• To register your domain.
• To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and StateZero.
• Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
StateZero shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
• Advertising – Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
• Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
• Aggregated or De-identified Data – We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third-party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
• As Required by Law or Similar Investigations – To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. StateZero may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
• Safety – We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of StateZero in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
• Consent – StateZero may share your information with your consent.
Individuals located in the EEA may have additional statutory rights available to them with respect to their personal information, including the right to access your personal information, have it erased, have it corrected, or object to or restrict processing. If you would like to make such a request, please email email@example.com and we will respond within thirty (30) days. StateZero will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before we can assist with the request.
For individuals in the EEA, StateZero’s legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. StateZero will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for StateZero to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, StateZero will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
Our Website and/or Services are not directed at children and our services are designed for businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and the use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.